• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS - Sako 75 Stainless Finnlight 25-06, Fluted BBl (TX)

thechamp

Sako 75 Stainless Finnlight, 25-06, fluted barrel, 6.82#s. Two tone polymer stock. Was looking to trade this one for a 243, figured it was a long shot and it evidently was. So it's for sale. I'm not going to use it so I might as well turn it into cash that I can use for something else. (Kind of thinking about another Swarovski Z6... one heck of a scope) The metal is 100%. Earlier this week I shot it again, kind of a going away deal. It grouped the 85 grain Federal Ballistic tips into a 3/4" at 100. I wasn't on top of my game that day and it's done better. It's an awesome looking rifle. Definitely an eye catcher. I'll get some pics later today if somebody's interested.

Take $1100 plus shipping for it. Have the original box and whatever papers came with it. Make somebody an awesome deer rifle.

Shoot me a pm or email if interested. Email: [email protected]

I've been a lurker here for a long time. I am a regular on 24hourcampfire with the same handle as here. Also been in Ebay since the 90s as seven_mm_mag where I have 514 positive feedbacks. My GF teases me that if I could buy food on Ebay I'd do it... why not? Saves money and the products are the same!

Otherwise Merry Christmas to All and hope ya'll have a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

Last edited:
From what I can tell from searches, this gun has a 20" barrel?

Thanks
Allen

Allen, you are right. 20" barrel, 42" overall lenght. Very nimble. Make a great box blind gun or a walking rifle. It weighs 6.82#s on my postal scale.

The one thing I forgot to add is it has one of the best triggers I've ever felt on a rifle. Not sure of the poundage but it is nice, crisp and clean.