• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS - Rock River Arms AR-15 Heavy Varmint

Matt Regalia

I am selling a RRA AR-15 Heavy Varmint with the 24" barrel. It has a stainless Wilson Air-gauged free floating barrel with 1 in 8 twist .920 diameter in front of gas block and 1.050 under the handguard, National Match 2 stage trigger, aluminum hand guard, Hogue grip, and EOP (elevated optical platform. The is no scope on the rifle. It also comes with a Harris bi-pod, one 10 rd factory mag, two USGI 20 rd mags, three Orlite 30 rds mags, one USGI 30 rd mag with green follower. I have a couple boxes of 69gr Match ammo, a couple boxes of Seller&Bellot 55gr ammo and a box or 45gr jacketed hollow point ammo. There is a tactical style padded cheek rest that velcros on the A2 buttstock to help head orientation. The gun has had about 200 rds fired through it (all brass cases, no junk ammo). I have pictures. Please email me if you would like them. I want $900 for everything plus shipping. Continental US only please.

Thanks,

Matt Regalia