• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Remington Sendero VSSF II in 220 Swift**SOLD***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korhil78

FS Remington Sendero VSSF II in 220 Swift

I am wanting to sell my Remington 700 Sendero VSSF II chambered in 220 Swift. I bought this rifle new 2 years ago. It has right at 200 rounds down the tube. It is a tack driver shooting 1/2" groups at 100 yards. Has a complete break in procedure done on it and cleans up very easily. This gun has never seen a hot load shot through it. My load was using a 55 grain Nosler Ballistic tip being pushed at 3500 FPS which is a very mild load for a 220 swift. This was done to preserve barrel life. I am selling this gun to fund a custom build. I havn't used this gun in a while because I have moved to a larger caliber for killing coyotes since I don't care about pelts. Has a slight smudge on the butt of the stock but that is all that I could see.

I am asking $980 for the gun shipped to your FFL and this will include the FL Redding die set with two boxes of 55 gr Nosler Ballistic tips. One box of 250 is full and unopened and the other box is opened and still has 117 bullets in it. The scope in the picture and the bipod is not for sale but I will let the Warne rings and the base go with the gun.

DSC01019.jpg

DSC01022.JPG

DSC01023.JPG

DSC01025.JPG

DSC01027.JPG

DSC01028.JPG

Last edited:
Re: FS Remington Sendero VSSF II in 220 Swift

Just to show how accurate this gun is, I went out this morning and shot a 10 shot group from 100 yds. I let the gun cool between each shot. The rifle now has 210 rounds though it.

The fouling shot is the one that is up high and to the right. The fouling shot opened the group up to .852 measured center to center. The other nine shots were in a .576 group measured center to center. Hard to find this kind of accuracy out of a Factory rifle!

DSC01029.JPG

DSC01030.JPG

DSC01031.JPG

interested in trades?
I have a NIB win mod 70 .325 wsm. its a RMEF rifle with a camo syn stock.

free bump for a swift.....if i wasnt in the middle of a new build i would jump on this... my swift is my favorite rifle and would never part with itgun)

Will give $800, Shipped,scope,rings,acc's, and by-pod shown in pic. Sorry not trying to low-ball ya, as i am in the middle of a build myself, kind of short as well, just love the 220 Sgun)

Sorry,Just checked back in. Didn't mean to list By-Pod. Just offering $800. for your deal of $850.

Status
Not open for further replies.