• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Remington 7400 .308

mconwa951

I recently aquired a remington 7400 in trade for some work I did for a customer. It is in nice shape and has a walnut thumbhole stock. Currently has a nikon buckmaster 3-9x40 scope on it I have 3 clips for it. took to the range one time fired jsut fine shot one inch groups at 100 all day. It is a nice gun just don't need it looking to sell or trade for a scope for a savage .308 project i am working on. Looking for $450 with scope $300 without or something like a monarch 5-20 or buckmaster 6-18. Let me know if there is any interest and I will email pics.
Thanks for you time.
Mike

Last edited:
Forgot to mention I also have the original buttstock for this rifle as well.

Could I get some pics sent to [email protected] please? I have a new condition Springfield Armory Government 6x40 scope with the box. It has the .308 BDC reticle with the level, and range finder good to 700m, if you are interested in some sort of trade? Could you also include in the email what area you would be shipping from? Thanks.

Won't be able to do anything, I'm up in Canada. Sounded like a nice Remington anyway.

I recently aquired a remington 7400 in trade for some work I did for a customer. It is in nice shape and has a walnut thumbhole stock. Currently has a nikon buckmaster 3-9x40 scope on it I have 3 clips for it. took to the range one time fired jsut fine shot one inch groups at 100 all day. It is a nice gun just don't need it looking to sell or trade for a scope for a savage .308 project i am working on. Looking for $450 with scope $300 without or something like a monarch 5-20 or buckmaster 6-18. Let me know if there is any interest and I will email pics.
Thanks for you time.
Mike
I'm currently intrested in this item. I was wondering if it was still for sale and if so, if pictures were available. My email is [email protected]. Please email me when you get a chance.
Thanks,
Lynn Marie Harmon

Is 7400 still available and what is current price. Also, what condition is it in?

Thanks, owsmith