• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Remington 700 SPS-V (308 Win), with HS Precision Stock (Black/Gray Web)

coues7

I got this rifle all ready for a build and decided to go another direction. This is a brand new Remington Model 700 SPS Varmint chambered in 308 Win. I removed the 40x trigger and replaced it with the older style truly tunable 700 triggers and added the HS Precision black/gray web stock. The rifle cost $575, the stock was $250 and the trigger was $85 (tuned to 2.5 lbs). I think I still have the old tupperware stock if want that too. I'm asking $800 even + shipping. I'd prefer if someone just picked it up and I'm firm on the price.....I'm already loosing money. The HS Precision stock has a small (and I mean small chip) just in front of the bottom metal. This rifle is BRAND NEW UNFIRED IN PERFECT CONDITION.

IMG_0731.jpg

IMG_0732.jpg

IMG_0733.jpg

Thanks,

Scott

Last edited:
Bump for you. I have one in a bell and carlson I started shooting f-class with. It is a very good shooter. Same model with the heavy 26" barrel. Good luck selling it.