• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS - Remington 700 CDL in 264 WM with fluttled barrel

Status
Not open for further replies.

orchemo

Very nice Remington 700. Blued with a 26 inch fluted barrel. CDL stock.

Rub on one side of the trigger guard (see picture)

I am the second owner, The first owner told me he fired less than 3 boxes through the rifle. I have fired about 70 rounds through the rifle.

Very nice shooter. I worked up a load using Retumbo powder and 140 gr Accubonds that shot very well for me, but I decided to stay with my 270 WSM Finnlight.

When I bough the rifle, the extractor was broken. It was one of the soldered in type. I had this replaced by a Remington Service center (Alison & Carey Gunworks in Portland, OR).

I will leave the Leupold bases on.

$800 plus shipping CONUS to FFL.

First "I will take" post trumps a PM. Also listed on 24 CF

Trades - will trade straight across for a Sako Finnlight in 25-06 or 243.

Thanks

photo1_zpseff3ea2c.jpg

photo2_zps6a9d557a.jpg

photo3_zps005d2016.jpg

photo1_zps14dc34c4.jpg

photo2_zps555f4cbf.jpg

photo3_zps2b0b0f78.jpg

photo1_zpsefd451a0.jpg

photo2_zpsa1f32ab3.jpg

photo3_zps95b6fce4.jpg

photo1_zps364512c2.jpg

photo2_zps17619be1.jpg

Last edited:
These are times I really wish I had the money! I've been wanting a .264WM for a long time. I'm also a sucker for fluted barrels and wood stocks.

Looking for any other type trades other than guns?

PM answered. I am in the Portland area.

It is a great caliber. If I were not partial to my Finnlights, I would keep this.

Anything non-weapons realted you might be looking for?

Just asking because I know alot of folks are into offroading these days, and I'm selling almost all of my offroad truck parts and accessories to re-concentrate more into guns again. Guns, hunting, and outdoors has always been my #1 lifelong passion. Truck, hotrods, and motorcycles were a close 2nd. LOL I got all kinds of stuff for old body style Chevys (78-87).

Sorry, just figured I'd ask...You just never know what someone might be looking for. I don't sell or trade guns (I collect them), so figured maybe kill 2 birds with 1 stone by trading offroad stuff for guns and gun stuff.

That's a beautiful rifle...It'd look good in my safe with my Kahles Helia KX mounted on top of it for deer hunting this year... :D

Looking for a cash sale or will remount a Leupold on it and hunt it this fall.

Eric,
left you a voice message. I'm interested in your gun. I live in the springfield area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts