• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Remington 700 7mm STW

onpoint

I took this in on trade. Rem 700 stainless that was a 7mm mag that was sent out west (he could not remember the name of the gunsmith) to be rechambered into 7mm stw it is sitting in a HP stock and was magna ported. Comes with a set of custom dies cut from the same reamer as the barrel. It is a light gun weights about less than 8lb scoped thus the magna ported. It will shoot MOA with 140 grain Ballistic tips. Has about 100 rounds own the tube. I will take $850 shipped for the gun and 3 die set. NOT ME IN THE PIC!!!
7mmstw_zps3c848171.jpg

Barrel maker would be Remington. This was a new 7mm mag rem 700 stainless non j-lock rifle that was sent to smith to have rechambered into 7MM STW. The dies were custom made for this gun with reamer that was used to chamber the rifle. I will get barrel length and twist later today

Just a word to the unknowing as i was at the time ,do not buy or do business with a company called money gram .I bought one of these from my bank and sent it in good faith and found out the hard way not to use this type of fund transfer.My deepest appoligy to all involved.I hope my bank has taken care of this mistake and a big word of warning to all do not try to use this type of money order as the company that runs it is in pakistan as i was told today on the phone by some one i could not understand very well.I continually asked to talk to someone that could talk in english and they ignored my request.After more than1 hour on the phone i got no help.So a word to help out the good people of this forum DO NOT USE MONEY GRAM IF YOU WANT A GOOD EXERIENCE.

Recent Posts