• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS- Rem. Model 7 7MMsaum SS

Hoz

I have a like new stainless 7MMsaum model 7 for sale. Gun is like new with leupold bases and rings . Also will come with 50 new brass and 30-40 once fired that were given to me. Less than 2 boxes shot. I am going another direction and will not be using this one. Email me for pictures at [email protected] asking $600 shipped from me to you FFL. Thanks

Rob

Last edited:
I have a like new stainless 7MMsaum model 7 for sale. Gun is like new with leupold bases and rings wearing a Vortex viper 3-9x40 w/bdc reticle. Also will come with 50 new brass and 30-40 once fired that were given to me. Less than 2 boxes shot. I am going another direction and will not be using this one. Email me for pictures at [email protected] asking $900 shipped from me to you FFL. Thanks

Rob

How much without the scope ?

I am interested but don't need the scope.

J E CUSTOM

Taking offers. Will split up for the right offer. Thanks for looking

I have the exact same rifle I bought a while back from a guy on this site. It's an absolute take driver for a short barreled rifle and packs me serious punch! I'm shooting the 160 Accubonds over Reloader 17 at 2907fps. Good luck with your sale.

RH

Scope is sold. Rifle/bases/rings still available. I also have some brass. Asking $600 shipped private party to your FFL for rifle.

IMG_0118.jpg

Added pic