• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS?: Rem 700 LH LA Blued action and BDL stock only

G

I got a remington 700 lefthand long action, blued bdl action with stock. no barrel no floor metal. 85-90% rate in. this is all at work still in our system, i dont see anyone in our local area buying it up so i decided to post it here. selling for $325. when i recieve MO i will go about doing the 4473 on my self so i can send it out my own. ( store doesnt do this kind of thing ). as always, all ATF rules apply. just need to get her outta here. thanks!

BTW- please post on board and e-mail me, so i know to put my name on it. [email protected] also will look for that bottom metal, think she is laying in the back too. thanks

Please hold it for me if it has a mag bolt face. Buddy has been looking for some time now for a left handed action. Sent you an email with his phone number so you can contact him directly he just told me if you find one thats the right price put my name on it and have them contact me. So check your email.
Dave