• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Rem 700 270 Barreled Action

pmh-usa

I'm selling a Rem 700 270 barreled action - has the grainy matt-black, 'parkerized-looking' finish on the barrel, receiver, and bolt. It is unused as far as I can remember - I got it for a donor action in I think 2012 - it has a "G" prefix serial number so I think that makes it a 2012 model. It comes with the original trigger but NO bottom metal. I will sell it for $390 plus $30 shipping via USPS PRIORITY MAIL INSURED to your FFL dealer if he will take firearms from a private citizen - I will send a copy of my drivers license enclosed with the rifle. If any of you have read my post on 'various rings and bases' and you need a set for this rig, let me know and I'll throw a set in for free as well.

I prefer payment by PayPal or USPS Money Order but will consider a credit for fully-accurized rebarreling services from an FFL gunsmith with a good reputation and references who does not have more than a 6-week backlog. Please PM me if you're interested in that arrangement.

THIS ITEM IS LISTED ON OTHER SITES AND IS SUBJECT TO PRIOR 'BUY' OFFERS.

Last edited:
I think those SPS's came with a bull barrel. Can you tell me the length and width at muzzle? If I can locate a decent stock, I might take it off your hands.

I just checked, the SPS (Special Purpose Synthetic) comes in different barrel counters, depending on which specific model. Sorry for any confusion.