• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Rem 338 RUM

bearclaw46

I have a Reminton Model 700 338 Rem Ultra Mag, blued, with sights, 26" bbl, factory embellishment on the receiver and hinged floorplate, in a Remington beautiful dark gray laminated stock. 2 lb professionally done trigger pull, no creep, slick bolt, Rifle comes with Leupold bases and rings. Excellent condition, looks brand new, not a mark on her, a beautiful rifle. $450.00. email me for pics: [email protected]

Hey Dennis,

I was going to call you today, didn't have your number on me.

I was going to ask you who did the bedding on the 300 Ultra I got from you, noticed the witness marks on the action, lug and barrel so I also wondered if any accurizing's been done too, if so by who.

I spoke to Homer S. and he said he only did the trigger, no bedding or anything else. Nice guy, I believe I'll go meet him this week sometime. He wants me to come and look at some switch barrel 700's he's done, says he does 20-30 a year and some guys have as many as 20 different barrels he's chambered for the one action, wow.
smile.gif

That 300 is really shooting well, I'm very pleased with it.

I may know someone who is interested in the 338, I may see him tomarrow if he comes out.

Recent Posts