• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Rare Remington 700 SS LH rifle...

broomd

Too many lefties in the safe these days. Offering a one-of-a-kind LH rifle.

Remington Stainless action mated to a Remington mountain barrel in the excellent .280 rem caliber.
This rifle is in excellent condition, perfectly contoured, and nicely bedded. Bolt is silky smooth and nicely jeweled.
It will include a lightweight shroud, a lightweight alum trigger guard, and tuned trigger. Rifle bumps right at 5lbs 15oz. on my scale.
The adl stock is a McMillan KS contoured for the thin 22" barrel. Stock has been dipped in the popular Kuiu Vias camo pattern.
This gun is an excellent shooter. .8-1" all day long.
Rifle loves Barnes vortex 140gr. I have several boxes to offer to buyer.
Scope and rings not included but available with purchase.

This gun has taken some world class animals for me, elk, whitetail, mountain goat...great shooter, no disappointments. $1285 shipped to FFL.

DSCN6580.jpg

DSCN6581.jpg

DSCN6582.jpg

IMG_41291_2_1.jpg

Funny, I'm a lefty and can't work a left hand bolt. Been running em right for too many yrs. Finally got me a lefty 10 yrs ago and couldn't even work the bolt. Amazing what muscle memory does to you.

wc, PM returned.

Funny, I'm a lefty and can't work a left hand bolt. Been running em right for too many yrs. Finally got me a lefty 10 yrs ago and couldn't even work the bolt. Amazing what muscle memory does to you.
You likely don't have a lazy right eye.
Many of us are righties, but have weak right-eye sight and/or are very left eye dominant.