• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

FS: R700 308 - LRI, Manners, Timney, Nightforce

MiiisterAnderson

For sale is an Remington 700 with work done by LRI listed below. I purchased it in Mar 2018 and the previous owner stated it had +/- 1000 rds. I've put an addition 171 rds through it (130 FGMM 175, several commercial loads for velocity, and my ow ladder test loads) bringing the total to about 1171.

Barrel is 24" and the empty rifle weighs about 11.5 lbs. Installed and included is a Timney trigger breaking at ~1.5#, a Nightforce 20 MOA rail, and a Manners stock with two flush cups on the left side, a sling swivel to the rear, and a front rail.

There are some brass marks behind the ejection port as expected, a couple marks on the stock and otherwise in very good condition. I worked up a OCW worksheet using R15 and have velocity data on several commercial loads which I will include with the rifle. The LRI work:

Tier 1 blueprint
LRI tac lug / pinned
High helical bolt flutes
LRI tac knob installed
Receiver scope base holes opened up to 8-40s
9 straight barrel flutes
308 Sniper chamber
5/8-24 threaded muzzle with thread protector
Cerakote Patriot Brown

It will ship in a foam lined rifle case to your FFL after payment clears (USPS MO, Personal Check, Cash for FTF). Your FFL must be able to accept shipments from individuals. Please note that none of the other items pictured (suppressor, optic, rings, bipod, rear bag, sling, shooting mat, hay bales, etc) are included in this sale. Price is $2100 shipped UPS Ground w/ tracking, insurance, and signature required.

Note: I will be in Kansas City 24-26 Jan and can sell FTF to MO residents or to KS residents at your FFL. Purchaser is responsible for FFL fees for their transfer.

Attachments

• 20201223_195317.jpg
    20201223_195317.jpg
    1,007.1 KB · Views: 174
Last edited: