• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS - Prostaff 5 - LIMITED ADDITION? - sweet varmint scope, target scope

Status
Not open for further replies.

ntg

Up for sale is a really nice scope that just doesn't fit my current needs/projects. It would be real nice on a varmint, p-dog gun. This is a Prostaff 5 4.5-18x40 scope. I'm not sure if this was a limited edition (trasitionary) scope because it has all the features listed with the new ones you can currently find, but I can't find it with the tall target turrets. There are some new Prostaff 7s now coming out that appear to have the same turrets. They're very nice, has the hash marks on the post of the turret that get exposed as you crank up/down and the zero reset. Anyway:
- Spring-Loaded Instant Zero-Reset Turrets
- Fully Multicoated Optical System
- BDC Reticle
- 4-Inch Constant Eye Relief
- Precise, Positive Click 1/8-inch Hand-turn Adjustments
- Side Focus Parallax Adjustment
- Compatible with Spot On
- Quick Focus Eyepiece
- Waterproof/Fogproof/Shockproof
nikon1_zps1unoxvdf.jpg

nikon2_zpsigrxvs5q.jpg

The scope is about 1.5 years old, not used a lot, but was hunting when used by the prior owner. You'll note that there's a small scratch just above where the sun shade sits in the first photo. Also, the previous owner didn't know how to mount scopes and has rubbed the paint off in the back underside with the rear ring. There's no dent in the tube, on the front or back. There's faint (hard to see in the photo) ring marks on the front. Looks like a different sheen of paint type of mark. Sun shade is included and looks unused. Glass is clear and sharp.

I'm looking for $350 shipped, OBO. First, I'll take it, followed by a PM takes it. I'll look at time stamps as I do have it posted elsewhere. Thanks. I'd prefer paypal gift for it's speed, but will also take a M.O.

Status
Not open for further replies.