• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Premier 20-50x50mm Boosted Leupold

bailey1474

<strong>SPONSOR</strong>
Lerch and I bought this thing w/the intention of using it on our 338 AM. It is a 50x scope w/90 MOA of vertical adjustment. Since then, we have decided to go w/the Ivey rings and bases so we don't need all that vertical and have decided to go w/the NF NXS 12-42.

The scope is in EXCELLENT condition. The only mark on it is the one on the power selector that you can see in the pics. The glass is perfect and there are no ring marks. The reticle is 3 VERY SMALL dots spaced evenly along the vertical crosshair. This thing is one of a kind now that Premier has stopped boosting. Asking $1100 shipped to CONUS. Email me @ the address in my profile w/any ?s.

PremierScope009.jpg

PremierScope002.jpg

PremierScope003.jpg

PremierScope004.jpg

PremierScope005.jpg

PremierScope006.jpg

Bill

I will give you $1200.00 for your scope if O U Football win out the rest of the games 2006 2007 .
If they lose an game I get the scope for $800.00 .
What do you think ?

Redbone

I might take that bet if we reverse it. If they loose anymore you give $1200, they win out $800.

No matter how much I try, I just can't pull for the sooners. I bleed orange!!!

Sorry guys, if you bleed orange then you better get some transfusion equipment ready for tommorrow (you'll need to bleed alot)!!!

GO HUSKERS!!! (We can take Texas in KC)

[ QUOTE ]
Bill

I will give you $1200.00 for your scope if O U Football win out the rest of the games 2006 2007 .
If they lose an game I get the scope for $800.00 .
What do you think ?

Redbone

[/ QUOTE ]

They still gotta get passed the Aggies

WHOOOOOP

That was the worst game the Huskers have played all year (including Kansas). I guess that's what happens when you get a Big 10 defensive coach. You guys played a great game, that QB is pretty darn good.

I'm more POd right now than I was after the Texas game. We have to win next week.