• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS:**Pics added**Oly Arms AR15 K8 Targetmatch

tigguy

Bought new in early 2009. All factory original. Not a parts gun and no customization has been done. Flattop upper with built-in picatinny rail and A2 buttstock. 20" stainless bull barrel in 5.56, 1 in 9 twist. Full length knurled aluminum free float tube. 40-50 rounds down the tube for break in, all factory PMC 55gr FMJ ammo. Comes with a 6-18x44 Swift Premier with AO mounted in Warne rings. 1 original CProducts 30 round magazine. Original manual. Also have an extra Oly Arms Stainless 5.56 upper that goes with the sale. It's a 1 in 9 twist with carry handle, front sight post, no bcg or charging handle. The idea was to plink with/shoot up the extra A2 upper and hunt exclusively with the Oly TargetMatch upper. Too many toys to play with so that never happened. My guns are never abused. Safe queens might be a better description. No marks, dings, scratches, or rust anywhere on this weapon or scope. $1200 shipped in original plastic case for all of it to your FFL from mine. Extra upper goes with the sale but will probably be shipped separately and at the same time as the rest. If wanted, also have a few extra 30 round mags that we can kick price around.

My costs:
$975-bare gun
$220-scope
$250-extra A2 upper
$45-Warne rings
$15x4 for 4 30rd magazines
$60-transfer fee and shipping

Somebody will be getting a good deal!

Attachments

• IMG_2064.jpg
    IMG_2064.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2065.jpg
    IMG_2065.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2066.jpg
    IMG_2066.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2072.jpg
    IMG_2072.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2067.jpg
    IMG_2067.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
More pics added. I can separate if needed. Bare gun, gun and scope, just the A2 upper, etc. Let me know what you need.

There has to be somebody out there that needs a very slightly used but as close to new as you'll find without being able to be labled new AR15, that's factory assembled, functions perfectly and flawlessly, has a low round count, has never been mishandled, never taken apart, never handloaded for, and comes with a mounted as new as the rifle is scope in new as the rifle is Warne rings. You also get the extra stainless steel barreled upper with fixed front sight post and fixed carrying handled receiver with rear sight. All in the factory plastic carrying case with 1 factory brand new, never had a round in it C Products 30rd magazine. During barrel break in, the TargetMatch upper made sub 3" 5rd groups at 350yds firing factory 55gr FMJ bullets from a bench and bags. Swap the bolt carrier group and charging handle between the two uppers and you'll have a complete package for both plinking and target practice or hunting. If you want to wheel and deal for the bare rifle, just the extra upper, rifle and scope, bare rifle and extra upper, etc., shoot me a PM and we'll see what kind of deal we can come up with.

Still for sale. Still the same round count. Never been hunted with. Round count is from barrel break in during sunny weather.

Greetings!!
I have a K8 tht I love!!
I AM interested in Your A2 Upper... what do You need for it?

And are there any items You might be interested in trade for/with?

Thanks, Ed Stites

PS: I Really am a Huge Oly Arms fan!!

Re: FS:*Price added*Oly Arms AR15 K8 Targetmatch

bare K8-$800 shipped
K8, scope, and Warne rings-$950 shipped
extra Oly upper(non-A2)-$200 shipped

Shipped in the lower 48 only.

Recent Posts