• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS or Trade: Wolf Precision BAT .308

Kae006

Del listed this gun a while back and I picked it up thinking I'd make good use of it but I'm just not going to get back into .308 so I've decided to relist it. Gun is unchanged since he listed it and I will copy/paste his description below. Price remains the same at $3000 shipped FFL to FFL or $3400 trade value. Trade interests are high end optics, 10mm Pistols, bolt guns, or a combination of those items.

-BAT Action
-Brand new Kreiger barrel w/ 1-10 twist 16 1/2" threaded 5/8-24
-PTG Bottom Metal
-Gen 2 Manners Compact Mini Chassis, Arctic w/ brown & tan, 9 positions from 10.25" to 13.5" LOP with the push of a button
-Jewell Trigger
-Accuracy International Mag
-Total Length is 33.5"

"I have a like new BAT actioned Wolf precision 308 with manners new Compact stock with mini chassis. Gun had a 22" barrel and I was looking at shooting my thunderbeast on it so I sent it back to Jamie Dotson to have him shorten the barrel and thread it. He put a new barrel and gen2 chamber on it cerekoted barrel and sent it back. He shot 2 groups with it before he sent it back and said both groups were one hole."

BBIXLqt.jpg

MOGsfPs.jpg

qIY5lOk.jpg

CmCpOs8.jpg

YHsMQQK.jpg

HKiTyCk.jpg

2Wdh28G.jpg

zFb2izX.jpg

rLX30VU.jpg

UfWKy0R.jpg

Last edited: