• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS or Trade: CZ550 American (.30-06) (Looking for a .338 RUM)

ExpiredMember2019

I know this is a long range hunting website but I thought I would give this a try here anyway. Maybe you or someone you know is looking for a good deer rifle for this upcoming season.

This is a CZ550 American chambered for .30-06. It is in true NRA Excellent Conditition. It was used for one deer hunt from a blind. It has never seen bad weather. It has had approximately 100 rounds fired through it and it has been kept clean and free of rust. The finish is like new. Here are pics:

File photo: (NO SCOPE INCLUDED)
CZ550FilePhoto.jpg

These are the pics of the actual rifle:
CZActionRight.jpg

CZActionLeft.jpg

CZFloorplate.jpg

I am looking for a Remington 700 chambered in .338 RUM.

No other calibers please. I already have plenty of precision .300 and .308 stuff. <u>I have .338 fever.</u>

<u>I am especially interested in a heavy barrelled, Long Range Hunting rig.</u> Obviously, I would have to throw in some $$$ to make up the difference.

If you would rather just buy this rifle outright instead of trading for it, I would sell it for $450 plus shipping by UPS or Fed-Ex. Will ship to your FFL. Thank you for looking.

DougD
[email protected]