• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS or Trade: Custom 6.5x47 Lapua W/ McMillan A5 - ***TRADED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

martinakl

Rifle built off a new Remington 700 Action. Not a take off, not previously used.

Rifle Built By Norbert, w/ Sure Shot Precision Rifles in Boise Idaho.

Mentioned here for having multiple rifles winning in the top 100:
Best Gunsmiths

Bolt and handle work done by Kampfeld Customs:
Kampfeld Custom - Custom Rifles, Custom Gunsmithing

Barrel: 26" Mullerworks M24 contour
Action: Remington 700, complete true & blue print
Trigger: Timney 510
Bottom Metal: Remington 700 BDL
Stock: McMillan A5 Adjustable - Sniper Fill (not bedded)
Bases: 2-Piece NF 20 MOA
Weight at pictured is right around 11.25 to 11.5 LBS

3 shot groups were always touching. I was using 123g AMAX for break-in and sighting in. I was/am going to switch to 140 Bergers for the real load development. Less than 100 rounds fired with proper break-in. Will post exact round count once I count the unfired brass. I should have taken pictures but didn't know I'd trade the scope off the rife before I had a chance. I found a 300 Win on here I had to have. I traded the NF ATACR I had on it for the rifle.

All thats left is to Cerakote the metal parts. I was going to do FDE or Mil Spec OD Green.

Included:
All brass (98-99 pieces, some always disappear on me), two sets of full-length dies (regular and bushing). Modified case for OAL guage and new box of 140 bergers (100).

Over $3000 in parts and gunsmithing. I'd take $2500 cash, which doesn't even cover the rifle components, dies, brass, and bullets.

Also interested in trades or trades plus cash. Would separate the barreled action from the stock, as I'd be fine keeping the stock.

Possible trade items:
Custom Hunting rifles of similar components/build quality and limited use (round count)
Would like a custom .338 of some flavor (Lapua, Norma, Weatherby, EDGE, etc.).
Custom actions - Magnum and Lapua Bolt face
Late model, Weatherby in 340 Weatherby, 338-378 Weatherby, or 338 Lapua, Mark V synthetic
High End Optics (I have a custom 28 Nosler just about to be completed)

More pics and details to follow. Ask questions.

Attachments

• IMG_1568.jpg
    IMG_1568.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1569.jpg
    IMG_1569.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1570.jpg
    IMG_1570.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1571.jpg
    IMG_1571.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1572.jpg
    IMG_1572.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 7
Re: FS or Trade: Custom 6.5x47 Lapua W/ McMillan A5 Adj, GAP Camo

Exact round count appears to be 81. I have 19 pieces of unfired brass and 19 123g amax bullets left.

Re: FS or Trade: Custom 6.5x47 Lapua W/ McMillan A5 Adj, GAP Camo

Exact round count is lower than previously advertised. It is actually: 70-71 rounds fired. I have 10 (maybe 11, if I can find the last unaccounted for piece of brass/ammo) loaded rounds of 123g AMAX that will be included in sale that I found while cleaning up my work space.

Email for more pictures or details.

Status
Not open for further replies.