• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Nosler Varmageddon .224 55gr tipped, 2200 available, $340 shipped

MainDish

I have 4x 250ct boxes and 12x 100ct boxes.

These are polymer tipped frangible varmint rounds. They explode water bottles well and create a nice audible pop on the prairie poodles. They have proved very accurate out to 500 yards. I just have too many different bullets around and I'm trying to consolidate my loads.

Posted price is by far the cheapest you can have these at your door - brand name polymer tipped for only a few cents more than generic FMJs.

If you want less than the whole lot, let me know and I'll quote it for you. I can accept almost any payment method, including credit card over the phone, Paypal, and MO.

Thanks!

Hey Maindish I will take all 2200 bullets if they are still available. You can text me you info or just give me a call.
Thanks Jackie
615-582-7908
[email protected]

I'm out of town but got your message. Bullets are yours, we will get in touch tomorrow night. Thanks