• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS:NightForce NXS 5.5-22x56mm System

aaziz58601

NightForce NXS 5.5-22x56mm Riflescope - .250 MOA, NP-R1 Reticle C230

NightForce Remington 700 One-Piece Base

NightForce ULTRALITE 30mm Titanium / Alloy Ring Set

$1650 Firm

Shows no wear and appears new however it has been used. The scope has had just over 200 rounds on a 338 edge platform.
Item location is upper mid west.
call or text @ 701-251-8161

I don't think this will last long... Sure wish I hadn't just bought 2 rifles and scopes... Any interest in trading for a Leupold 30X + money?

This would go really nice on my new 50, if only I hadn't spent all the money on the rifle.....

Have a Tika 308cal. grey laminate stock, with pentax lightseeker30 4-16x50 with side focus. Less than 200 rds down tube. Wanta trade?

The C230 does not have zero stop and does have high speed knobs.

WOO HOO!!! :D I bought it! (Wifey don't know about it yet). I can't wait to get it and put it on one of the new rifles (that she only knows about one). Sure didn't figure it would last long enough for me to swing the purchase...

WOO HOO!!! :D I bought it! (Wifey don't know about it yet). I can't wait to get it and put it on one of the new rifles (that she only knows about one). Sure didn't figure it would last long enough for me to swing the purchase...

Better hope you get the mail first. LOL

Better hope you get the mail first. LOL

I'm watching out for it everyday! Thankfully its close enough to Christmas that she don't ask alot of questions about packages coming in the mail or from the big brown truck that she doesn't know about. :D

Recent Posts