• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS - NightForce B.E.A.S.T. - Asking $3,650

Tinyg1972

For sale is the most expensive optic I own and therefore was first to be sacrificed to fix my wife's car. Purchased at Optics Planet for 4250. It is truly an awesome scope. 5-25x56, F1, Mil-Rad, 34MM tube, H59 reticle. However, happy wife happy life. Bought this in August, sat unopened for a month while I was working out of town. Had it mounted in a Nightforce Unimount 1.44in. - 20 MOA - 34mm; which is included. Sited it in on my 223 for some prairie dog hunting in the plains but we never went. The scope went back in the box. Now its for sale. Includes 2 day Fed-ex insured shipping 150.00. Can reduce if we can find shipping that suits you for less money. One of the uni-mount nuts has a mark on it where I used my skinny wrench to snug it on the range. I am new to hunting and shooting. This is my very first post on any forum ever, let me know if I need more or less info. Appreciate it.

Attachments

• FS1.jpg
    FS1.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 12
  • FS2.jpg
    FS2.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 14
TTT - Last bump. Offers or any advice on why this isn't selling or where I should put it up for sale at? $3,150 with the mount is a about $1,300 cheaper than anywhere I've seen it for sale at. Is it mainly price?

Your price of 3150 is about what most used Beast sell for.
It's an expensive scope, meaning it might take awhile to sell.
The h59 reticle seems to appeal to a very few individuals.
Since you admit to this being your first post anywhere, that will make a lot of people leery about buying a high end optic from someone with no history anywhere.
I'm just giving you my view, (based on experience from buying and selling on sites like this)of why you might have trouble getting it sold.

I thank you for taking the time to help me out. I will post some more photos and try to earn some trust with me being so new. I'd like to sell it but I don't want to give it away. I spent a lot of hard earned money, but I should have came here first. I do get I'm asking for someone else's hard earned money as well. I will be patient. Thanks again!!

TTT - A Gentleman on this forum who is a few hours away from me checked it over. Real deal BEAST. Added another photo as well. I really appreciate the comments i am receiving and the advice. This truly is a great forum.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 9
I recently purchased Tinyg1972's beast and I'm posting for future reference. Just want to let other forum members know to buy with confidence from Tinyg1972, everything was as stated. Thanks again Tinyg1972 for a smooth transaction.