FS NIB Smith Wesson Deluxe 629 44mag

Jpterry

For sale is a LNIB SW 629 Deluxe 44mag I bought for out west trip and didn't end up taking it. Never carried or holstered it. I took it to range once when first bought it and fired a couple shots to confirm sights. Also includes a set of Hogue grips along with original nice wood grips.

$725 shipped

SMITH & WESSON 629 Deluxe Single/Double 44 Remington Magnum 3\" 6 Wood Stainless Smith & Wesson\'s large frame revolvers are the first choice for handgun hunters and competitive shooters. The Smith & Wesson Model 629 is an N frame double action revolver chambered in the .44 magnum cartridge and can fire .44 special rounds as well. SPECIFICATIONS: Mfg Item Num: 150715 Category: REVOLVERS Type :Revolver Action :Single/Double Caliber :44 Remington Magnum Barrel Length :3\" Capacity :6 Hammer Style :Exposed Grips :Wood Sights :Red Ramp Front, Adjustable White Outline Rear Weight :45 oz Frame Description :Stainless Frame Size :Small Cylinder Finish :Stainless Steel Barrel Finish :Stainless OAL :11.6\"

IMG_20180619_094853.jpg
IMG_20180619_094914.jpg
IMG_20180619_094924.jpg

Last edited:

Jpterry

Looked on GB and saw a couple of these discounted so let's go $675 shipped. $100 less than cheapest on GB.

Jpterry

Sorry you missed it, sold on another forum. Not much has been moving on the BST here of late...

Latest Classifieds

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce