• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS NF NXS 5.5-22x50 Mil Dot

Idaho Trecker

I have for sale my used NF with mil dot reticle and MOA turrets. I believe it is a C204. I bought this scope new in 05 or 06. This scope does NOT have zero stop or high speed turrets. I have the original box and papers but I wont have access to them for 2 weeks when I return to my parents home. This scope has spent its life on a 243 up until a year ago when i put it on a 338 ultra for about 200 rounds. The scope glass is in pristine condition!!! I had one accident with the scope when it was not on a gun in 2011 and it dropped from my truck to the concrete driveway. This drop has not affected its performance in anyway whatsoever. The drop left a compression on the edge which I have taken pictures of. The end of the sunshade also has a scratch from the fall as well as the threads but the sunshade still threads on perfect and is no issue. The only ring mark is in the bottom of the tube from the front ring. I have taken many pictures and disclosed anything I can think of. I'm happy to answer any other questions you may have

I have positive feedback on Longrangehunting as well as gunbroker and Ebay if you feel like looking.

Looking for $1325 Shipped

Not really looking for any trades at the moment.
Thanks
P1020525.jpg

P1020526.jpg

P1020527.jpg

P1020528.jpg

P1020529.jpg

P1020530.jpg