• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Murphy Precision Picatinny Scope Base for Savage Round Top Short & Target Actions

motobtcr

I have for sale a new Murphy Precision Stainless picatinny rail for Savage round top short actions and Precision Target Action. Solid piece rail with a bead-blast finish from Cameron Murphy @ Murphy Precision. The rail was placed on my Savage ML this year(just purchased the rail 2 weeks ago) and I have now been advised that the hunting land I've been using for 20 years has been sold. The base has not been bedded and no rings have ever touched the base. Essentially, mint condition and unused). This is a full-slot picatinny rail...slots along the entire length. I was using Farrell bases previously, but have since switched to Murphy Precision due to the customer service and high-quality workmanship....plus stainless! You will not be disappointed in this base! Base lists for $130.00 shipped...I will take a loss and ship for $100.00 Priority Mail.

Pics can be provided upon request, but can also be found at:

www.murphyprecision.com

Last edited:
Re: FS: Murphy Precision Picatinny Scope Base for Savage Round Top Short & Target Act

Pics Posted

Attachments

• DSC01304.JPG
    DSC01304.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 7
Re: FS: Murphy Precision Picatinny Scope Base for Savage Round Top Short & Target Act

If this will fit a Savage M12 6.5 Creedmore, I will take it.I am a new member and I hope this is the correct method to reply to your ad??thx..Chip

PM sent for your request, Chip....thanks