• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS McMillan Hunter's Edge - 700 Rem LA and others ***SOLD***

thechamp

Bought this McMillan "Edge" a while back with the intention of having it fitted to my 700 DM mountain rifle. However the more I look at the situation I see that rifle not getting any use and putting even more money into a bottomless 700 pit doesn't appear to be a smart move. The blank is 'uncut', still fully filled from McMillan and was sent to Ed Brown to be used on one of their Damara rifles. I did call McMillan and talked to a young lady there who confirmed it could be cut to fit any 700 LA configuration for $129.00. It came without a recoil pad so you can put whatever you want on it as well as paint it any color you desire.

From what I gathered in speaking to the young lady at McMillan that since it was uncut that the stock could be inletted for other brands and models but unless you know what's what, I'd recommend calling them before buying and hoping it will fit your rifle.

I'll take $375 including shipping for the stock. The new Hunter's "Edge" are $578 from McMillan so this is a deal even if you have to spend another $129 sending it back to McMillan for inletting. If you can do it yourself you're even more money ahead.

McMillanandColtSauer009.jpg

McMillanandColtSauer008.jpg

McMillanandColtSauer007.jpg

McMillanandColtSauer006.jpg

McMillanandColtSauer004.jpg

McMillanandColtSauer002.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS McMillan Hunter's Edge - 700 Rem LA and others

$325 includes shipping and insurance in the lower 48!

lightbulb

Re: FS McMillan Hunter's Edge - 700 Rem LA and others

I'll take it.

PM incoming.

Aldon