• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Marlin 1895 "Cowboy" in 470 Turnbull

Status
Not open for further replies.

PPCShooter

Any interest? Asking $1900.00 shipped and Insured.

I may also be interested in a trade or partial trade tell me what you have you never know. Butt be advised I am now spoiled and do like nice stuff. I recently aquired this fine rifle and it is sweet. Doug does Great work none better in his field. I do have extras that came with the gun. I am not sure if it was fired after it left the Turnbull facility, it certianly does not appear to have been. I also have 40 rounds of ammo that came with the gun as well as the custom dies from Turnbull that also do not appear to have been utilized. If you wish give me a call or a text Tim 734-735-1528 best in the afternoon but feel free anytime.

Man I wish I had the money for this gun, been wanting one for a long time to help justify getting swage dies in this caliber

It started life as a new Marlin Cowboy 45-70 "JM" marked. Has the 26 inch oct with a case colored receiver good looking rifle no marks on it at all original marlin box that was shipped in. Trust me you will not be disappointed if you buy this one!

Lets try $1800.00 Shipped and Insured for a great rifle! Trust me you will not be disappointed. Dies alone on Turnbull website are $200.00 plus 40 rounds of ammunition.

Nobody wants a nice Turnbull not a mark on it, Any trades or offers? Ask for pics I will send just got a new phone.

How about $1750 shipped and Insured. That is **** near the price that the Cowboys are going for minus the work, new dies and ammo

Status
Not open for further replies.