• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS:Many Pistols/Rifles/Shotgun (TEXAS)

awmp

Please contact for more information (pics, etc) via email [email protected] as posted on several forums. Prefer FTF, but will ship FFL to FFL, will have to work on shipping cost for each location.

Rifles:
Thompson Center (T/C), Omega .50 cal , thumbhole gray laminate stock, muzzle loader, 10 rounds fired, with factory box, 28", fluted barrel, stainless, red fiber optic front, scope base, . $350.00

Beautiful Winchester Legendary Frontiersman commemorative limited edition lever action rifle, this rifle was made only in 1979 and chambered in .38-55 WIN Caliber. $750.00

COLT HBar, AR15 A2, .223 Cal, Fabin BTOS Muzzle break/stabilizer. $1400.00

Weatherby Accumark 30-378 cal, stainless fluted barrel, 28" with factory muzzle break, (20 rounds fired), Will sell rifle for $1400.00. Factory box and manuals included.

Last edited:
What is the manufacturer of Springfield Garand? Condition of bore?
Can you send me photo of it? I may buy 2 of your rifles. Thank you, Bob

BuffaloBob, I have spent the last 1/2 hr trying to get an e-mail sent on the 1894 as well. The above e-mail address he has listed does not work, so I pm'ed and tried another e-mail. It hasn't been returned yet.

Jeff

Who bought 1894? I was the first to respond that I would buy it. I have not received any e-mail from you. I can be reached via e-mail I just sent you or my cell # in e-mail. Thank you, Bob

Was sold first by a person that contacted me first via another forum where it was advertised.