• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Like New Vortex Viper HSLR 4-16X50 with extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisr

Like new Viper HSLR 4-16x50 with Dead Hold BDC reticle, Model #VHS-4307-LR. I purchased the scope new in March 2014 and mounted in Badger rings on a properly bedded Badger base. There are extremely faint ring marks that I tried to get in the pics. If you weren't looking closely for them you'd never notice. The scope has had a easy life on top of a .243 shooting at targets and the occasional coyote. Comes with Butler Creek caps and switchview. Rifle is being rebarreled to 7-08 for deer and this is just not the scope I want for the South Carolina woods. Looking for $550.00 shipped.
I can't upload the pics for whatever reason but can email or text them.

Only trades I'm interested in would be: B&C Alaskan 2 stock in od or brown for long action Remington 700, Williams or Sunny Hill steel bottom metal for long and short action Remington 700, steel one piece picitanny base for long action Remington 700. Add cash either way to even things out.

Status
Not open for further replies.