• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS - Leupold Mark 4 4.5 x 14 x 40

rangerman

I have a Leupold Mark 4 4.5 x 14 x 40 scope for sale. It is LNIB and is in absolutely mint condition without any scope rings or scratches on the glass. I have only had it for less than a year and no longer need it. I have all of the paperwork and the box that it came in. It has 100 MOA of elevation adjustment and is the perfect scope for all around hunting/shooting anywhere from close-up tree stand hunting to taking large game up to and in excess of 1000 yards.
I can e-mail pictures if you are interested. You may send me a PM, post on the forum, or simply e-mail me at : [email protected]
Price - $625

It has the duplex reticle. Also, the scope has a 30mm tube, has a matte finish, and has the side parallax adjustment. It also has the target turrets with the protective screw-on dust caps. The scope will also comes with the Butler Creek flip-up scope lens caps. I plan on taking pictures of the scope this evening and will send them to you tomorrow.
This is really a nice scope that will fit most any need you have without adding a tremedous amount of weight to your gun. I have owned various Leupolds, Sightrons, Nikons, Weavers, Buash & Lombs, etc. and this one is the best overall. I put it on my 7 Mag right before last deer season and sighted it in and have not fired another round with it since. I don't know the exact round number but I am certain it has under 20 on it. I had it shooting sub 1/2 MOA from 200 yards with my pet handloads.
Thanks for your interest.