• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Leupold Golden Ring Spotting Scope

dean253

I have a Leupold Golden Ring 12-40x60 spotting scope for sale. I have only used this spotting scope while at the gun range (never taken hunting) & it is in 98% condition. The scope comes with the soft cover from leupold. I am not interested in trades as I am just going to upgrade to a swarovski spotting scope. This scope sells for $899 on both www.bearbasin.com & www.swfa.com . I am asking $600. Please post your questions here as I am unable to check my e-mail everyday. Thanks, Dean-o

DEAN,
GOT YOUR EMAIL THANKS, I AM UPGRADING LIKE YOU ARE AND AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO GOLD RING OR SWAROVSKI. LET YOU KNOW IN A DOAY OR 2, BUT DON'T HOLD IT IF YOU GET A CHANCE TO SELL IT.

SHAWN

Shawn C. Let me know. I think I have some room to deal a little on this scope. I am just deciding to upgrade because a buddy is going to sell me a swarovski really cheap. Thanks, Dean

DEAN,
I WILL TAKE IT. WHERE DO YOU WANT THE FUNDS SENT. DO YOU WANT CHECK, MONEY ORDER, ETC. MY SHIPPING ADDRESS:
DEFENSIVE EDGE INC.
ATTN: SHAWN CARLOCK
15670 N RANCH VALLET RD.
RATHDRUM ID. 83858
1-208-687-5646

THANKS