• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS leica crf1600b

Bjt308

I have a brand new never used Lecia crf1600b rangefinder for sale. $800.00 shipped

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 3
Dude it's none of my business, but why would you think anyone is going to buy your "brand new" rangefinder. For $800.00, when they can buy one new from a store, and not run the risk of buying from some random guy online. I'm just saying. You might want to take that into consideration? Good luck with the sale!

Dude it's none of my business, but why would you think anyone is going to buy your "brand new" rangefinder. For $800.00, when they can buy one new from a store, and not run the risk of buying from some random guy online. I'm just saying. You might want to take that into consideration? Good luck with the sale!

You are right it's none of your business!!!!

None of my business either, but I agree 100% with Sam1980, especially since you can find it online for $699.

Go ahead, flame away, I won't be back to this thread again anyway.

Hey there bud I just checked through 4 pages of a google search and every where I saw was 800. The 1 and only place that had it for less did not carry it anymore. So I may be a little high on my price coming from private seller and all but I don't think I'm to far off and people can make reasonable offers.

Last edited:
That pesky Amazon place sells them for $799 with free shipping. You might have missed that since they're right on the top of page 1 :rolleyes:

Since nobody understands the concept of making an offer the price is 750.00 shipped which is less than it is online and people can quit complaining about it.

You people are UNreal!! It's funny nobody complains about paying $5500 for a custom rig that if you were to by all the parts yourselve and have it assembled you would save a ton on, this guy asks for $1 **** buck more than amazon and everyone goes ape ****!!