• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Left hand H.S. Precision PHL lightweight 300 wsm.

broomd

Need to free up some funds.
Offering an H.S. PHL (Precision Professional Hunter Lightweight) rifle in 300 wsm.
Gun is in excellent condition and shoots excellent moa in any factory ammo I feed it.
Stock 100%, metal work 98.5%+

I had Kampfeld weave a bit of magic as well with some bolt fluting and handle and guard machining. Karl matched the factory teflon perfectly.
This is the ultimate LH mountain hunter's rifle in a round that will kill anything out there...sheep, elk, goats, griz.

H.S. is a fabulous company to deal with and they guarantee 1/2 moa.
https://www.hsprecision.com/shop2/rifles/hunting-rifles-1/phl.html

22" fluted (stainless) barrel, Stainless action and detachable mag. 13.5 lop.
Full aluminum blocked stock.

This gun is $3960 as shown from H.S. with a minimum 6 month wait. (Base $3705 + $210 lefty + $45 custom "urban camo" stock finish.)
Asking $2300 with matching teflon talleys, $2545 with 2.5-8 X 36mm Leupy in excellent condition. Shipped to your FFL.

First I'll take it...no trades except for a possible LH SS Remington or Winchester in non-magnum (+ cash.)

Gun is right at 5lbs 14oz bare and 6lbs 12oz scoped with a VX3 36mm luepy.
No disappointments here!

DSCN4782.jpg

DSCN4772.jpg

DSCN4773.jpg

DSCN4781.jpg

DSCN4784.jpg

DSCN4775.jpg

DSCN4579.jpg

Great rifle! I wish I had the cash right now, if I did I would be all over this rifle.

Thanks GF, she is a fine shooter.

Almost half-price and no 6 month build wait....

Beautiful rifle.

Saw it just after you posted the sold notice.

Saved me some cash!

Let me know if the deal falls through for some reason as I'll take seconds......