• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS LAR lower w/Geissele, PRS, ERGO, PMAGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

calling4life

I only have the means to own one rifle, I decided that to be an AR, due to recent happenings I don't feel it wise for me to go through with it. I don't care to own an AR just to say I do, I wish to have a rifle I can hunt with, so I'll buy a bolt.

LAR Grizzly teflon AR-15 Lower
I assembled this from the stripped lower, everything works perfectly, and this is all brand new, never fired a round.

It has a Magpul PRS stock, Geissele SD-E trigger, ERGO tactical deluxe ambidextrous grip with palm shelf, Rock River arms LPK, comes with extra little lower parts emergency pack with extra springs, detents...

It comes with two 20 round PMAGs, black, no window. AR-15 Bore guide from Pro-Shot, and Armorers wrench.

USPS Money Order-$1,000 Shipped with confirmation, if you would like insurance, it is your responsibility to ask and pay for it. Must be shipped to FFL, FFL license must be e-mailed to me.
WP_000438.jpg

WP_000437.jpg

WP_000439.jpg

This ends up about $170 over what I paid, now take away shipping cost, gas, time... It'll end up being about even.
But, the price is set where I need it to get my #2 choice of rifle, which is a bolt. If it sells I go with #2, if not, then I continue with my AR and have my #1...

Guess I overpaid?

Suppose I better try and break it down...
LAR grizzly tefloned stripped lower-$160
Magpul prs-$200
Geissele sd-e -$220
Lower parts-$50
Buffer assembly-$40
Wrench-$33
Mags-$45
Bore guide-$27
Grip-$50

$825, so $175 over what I paid, again, not taking into account gas, shipping, or time.

Its used, you over paid for the lower, but paid 50$ less than retail for the stock, I will give you 650$ because you upgraded the trigger and the stock amounting to 500$ retail.

Why are you all over anyone that is selling an AR these days? It seems like anyone that posts for sale anything to do with an AR that is trying to make any money at all you are all over them acting like they are commiting a crime? Since when are you the price police? Do I think they will actually be able to ban these guns? No. Then again I didn't think they would get obamacare passed either, but they did. If you aren't interested in buying something then why are you beating them up about the price? Do you go to the Barrett-Jackson auto auction and berate people for selling their cars for more than they paid? I wish like crazy I had a couple ar's setting around that I wasn't using because I would be selling them, too. Last time I checked this was still America. It may not be that way for much longer. However, if someone can sell something and make a profit, then that's fine with me. If you don't like it get the hell out.

This is all brand new, not a shot fired, never attached to an upper, I just assembled it all.

Though my upper may be here very soon, it will then be attached and sold as a whole unit, again, unfired, unless I decide to keep it.

Why are you all over anyone that is selling an AR these days? It seems like anyone that posts for sale anything to do with an AR that is trying to make any money at all you are all over them acting like they are commiting a crime? Since when are you the price police? Do I think they will actually be able to ban these guns? No. Then again I didn't think they would get obamacare passed either, but they did. If you aren't interested in buying something then why are you beating them up about the price? Do you go to the Barrett-Jackson auto auction and berate people for selling their cars for more than they paid? I wish like crazy I had a couple ar's setting around that I wasn't using because I would be selling them, too. Last time I checked this was still America. It may not be that way for much longer. However, if someone can sell something and make a profit, then that's fine with me. If you don't like it get the hell out.

+1 I see so much winning going on about anyone selling ar stuff at the market prices. The market set the price not the seller. I don't see anyone winning about guys selling rem ti for twice the amount they bought them for. If you don't like the price move on!

then your also part of the problem.

The upper is the stag model 6 super varminter, it is their 1/2moa gun upper. I wanted a prs, geissele, and the ergo grip so I decided on piecing together my own lower as the upper is where that accuracy lies anyways. I'm also using parts in my lower that i believe to be superior.

A build meant to be a tack driver, for coyotes, fclass, and 1,000yd fun. I had also planned on adding a barrel tuner, but with laws looming on threaded barrels, that seems foolish now.

If things got passed and I couldn't hunt with the AR, I couldn't hunt, so, it seems wiser for me to sell and go with a bolt.

Doesn't make me right

Status
Not open for further replies.