• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS HS stock Rem 700 LA w/ DE Cheek piece and Seekins sling rail mount

pyroducksx3

I have an HS precision Rem 700 long action sporter stock for sale for 275$. As per the title the stock has a defensive edge cheek piece and seekins sling rail installed, both installed this year by a smith/sponser on here. The stock has not been bedded or modified in any other way besides described. After shooting it this year I wanted I stock with a more vertical grip, hence the sale. I also have a rock creek SOPMOD bipod for sale with the stock purchace (pictured in first pic) if interested for a total of 350$, not selling the bipod seperate as I like it but if it helps sell the stock then I will sell the package. 275$ for the stock, DE Check piece and seekins sling rail mount. 350$ with bipod also. Thanks for your interest.
zstock1.jpg

Zstock2.jpg

zstock3.jpg

Last edited:
All PM replied to I believe, if I missed you send it again. For others interested I believe the sling rail can be removed and a second sling stud can be added, I will check with my smith to make sure this is a fact. However the sling rail is very convenient, especially if using an eberlestock pack as the bipod can be romoved , so it can slide in the scabbard, and then quickly reattached. Harris even makes a swiveling quick disconnecting attatchment just for this. Thank you for your interest

The rail is surface mounted I haven't removed it it might be scratched a little underneath it. There is a hole for the screw to go through. I imagine this hole could be used to install another sling swivel which would give you 2 upfront. Im waiting on some info that I need before I call my smith and I'll ask him this question when I call him. It sounds like you're asking me to remove the rail and take a picture for you? I guess I'll think about it.... Please feel free to pm me Id be happy to answer any questions you may have I'll pm my number if you wanted to talk. Thanks

For those that were interested in all but the seekins sling rail mount I confirmed with the smith you can remove the rail and simply install two sling studs in it's place, both holes are threaded. The price for stock with DE cheekpiece is 235$ you will need to purchase and install the sling studs. If any interest I will remove the sling rail and post pictures of the stock with rail removed. Thank you

Also would conisder to trade for a tikka t3 or possibly savage in 6.5x55, 260 or 7-08. Obviously a partial trade as the tikka would be worth more than the stock.