• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS HS Precision Remington 700 Stocks

Ranger14

For Sale:

I have 5 stocks for sale. All stocks are used and I have tried to show their condition through pictures and the descriptions. Please contact me if you have any questions or would like me to send additional pictures. All prices include shipping to the lower 48, and I can combine shipping if you purchase more than 1.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. McMillan HTG M40A1 for a Winchester push-feed (post 64) long action. The stock is molded in what McMillan calls Desert Camo. I cannot confirm 100% this is the correct model, however it seems to match. Please look at the pictures and make your own determination. The stock has never been bedded and appears to be untouched from how it came from McMillan. The stock is inletted for a heavy barrel. The barrel channel just ahead of the action measures approximately 1.225" and 1.100" at the tip of the forend. The length of pull is approximately 13.5".

$375 shipped

2. Unknown make Maple Silhouette stock for a Remington 700 long action ADL. This stock appears to be maple, however I am no expert in wood, so please look at the pictures and make your own determination. The inletting for the trigger and magazine well is very crude (see pictures). Stock has a few dings and dents, see pictures. Stock appears to have more wood on the non-bolt side, but may be an illusion due to its shape. The barrel channel just ahead of the action measures approximately 1.225" and .950" at the tip of the forend. The length of pull is approximately 13".

$75 shipped

3. HS Precision stock for a Remington 700 long action BDL (HS1). The recoil pad is marked Remington and is from a Remington 5R rifle. The stock is black with green webbing. The stock has not been bedded. The barrel channel has not been opened up and is for a Remington varmint contour.

$250 shipped

4. HS Precision stock for a Remington 700 long action BDL (HS2). The recoil pad is marked Remington and is from a Remington 5R rifle. The stock is black with green webbing. The stock has not been bedded. The barrel channel has not been opened up and is for a Remington varmint contour.

$250 shipped

5. HS Precision stock for a Remington 700 long action BDL (HS3). The recoil pad is marked Remington and is from a Remington 5R rifle. The stock is black with green webbing. The stock has not been bedded. The barrel channel has been opened up to accommodate a barrel shank (1.250) just ahead of the action, and otherwise untouched and for a Remington varmint contour.

$225 shipped

--------------------------------------------------------

Payment is money order, or certified check.

Listed on other sites

Attachments

• HS3.jpg
    HS3.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 149
  • HS2.jpg
    HS2.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 133
  • HS1.jpg
    HS1.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 158
  • Wood.jpg
    Wood.jpg
    436.8 KB · Views: 165
  • MCM.jpg
    MCM.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
Ranger

Here is the maple sillywet stock you sold me, bedded. 30 Nosler, Bartlein CFW 10T. It will have NF pic rail, March rings, and March 2.5-25x-52 illuminated MT3, a loaner from March for me to take hunting.

Once Ken ships me the 3/4-24 Ti Pro3, I will replace the G3 FatB.
20211016_145708.jpg
20211016_145742.jpg
20211016_145751.jpg

Bump