• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Hawke Frontier 4-16x42 mildot

browning442

Like new Hawke Frontier 4-16x42 scope for sale or trade. Has the mildot reticle, tall turrets, really nice glass. These are a bit hard to find but would be an excellent scope for people who like turrets. Check out the reviews, everything on them is solid.

$325 OBO

Trades: Looking for a lightweight scope somewhere in the area of 3-9 power, 42mm obj. or smaller, to put on my kimber montana 270wsm. Prefer to do a straight across trade, but could add a little cash if necessary or vice versa.

Had this up earlier and thought it was sold but haven't heard from buyer so I'm putting it back up at a lower price.

Attachments

• hawke.jpg
    hawke.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 9
  • hawke2.jpg
    hawke2.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 9
Do you still have this scope available? If so, I will definitely buy it OR can give you trade option - please get back to me ASAP - thanks! gun)

ps - I'm a trucker, currently getting unloaded then dead heading to p/u another load - will get back online ASAP please be patient - I am serious about buying this scope provided you still have it of course gun)