• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: H&K Mark 23 SOCOM 45 cal

Thanatos

SOCOM HK Mark23 45Cal. All Original and in excellent condition. Come with cammo case 10 round mag and all papers/manuals. Just about 50 rounds gone through. this gun is lightly use and is just like New. all Original HK. Please PM me if interested in taking this. Will consider Cash Offers but Pls No trades, Asking $1,100.

Attachments

• Pistol.HK.Mark23.3.jpg
    Pistol.HK.Mark23.3.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 13
I would of brought it but this smells like a can of Scam.

I searched the internet and found this same photo posted on another site from a year ago. Looks like the seller just copied and pasted the photo here and said for sale.

This is absolutely a scam. 4 different guns I have asked about in the last two days. Word for word I have gottent he same exact answer from each of these guys. They are all trying to say they are military men and that they are trustworthy. This is 4 different guys with the same exact story all of which have been members here less than a few days and they absolutely refuse to send via FFL. I truly hope nobody falls for these scammers.