• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS:Guncrafter Model 3 1911

me739303

Guncrafter Model 3 1911 $1300

Guncrafter Model 3 1911 45ACP barrel for mounting lights, laser's, etc. The Model #1 is a classic 1911 with no rail and clean smooth lines. Model 3 is a 4.25" classic.In which About Melonite Finish Include:The pores of the metal are sealed to prevent Rust,Corrosion Protection,Scuffing Resistance,Surface Hardness,Beautiful Black Finish,Lower Coefficient of Friction
Improves the Strength of the Finish When Heated, such as when firing several magazines
Slicker Running Behavior,Decreased Surface Roughness,Low Light Reflection,Increased Pressure Loadibility.It is an improvement over Stainless, Hard Chrome, Color Case Hardening and many, many other finishes.

But what condition is it in? That's a smokin deal even if I have to wait for the Easter bunny to deliver it!

If I send you a 20,000$ S.A. money order could you send me the pistol and $10,000 back. You can keep the extra $. thanks

Yeah, guys check out his other smokin' deal on a CMMG .308 SASS AR10!

Good grief

It NIB..It is In Good Condition and Performing Excellent.
Okay, just to clarify......Is it NIB (New In Box-as it came from the factory in factory box, all paperwork and accessories included, never shot/dryfired/handled and basically untouched) or is it in "Good Condition and Performing Excellent"?

NIB should be in Mint Condition whereas "Good Condition" is way down the line and "Performing Excellent" indicates that the gun has been shot.......alot.

Okay, just to clarify......Is it NIB (New In Box-as it came from the factory in factory box, all paperwork and accessories included, never shot/dryfired/handled and basically untouched) or is it in "Good Condition and Performing Excellent"?

NIB should be in Mint Condition whereas "Good Condition" is way down the line and "Performing Excellent" indicates that the gun has been shot.......alot.

Just to clarify, this whole ad is a scam and it doesn't matter what condition the guy claims this pistol to be in.

You never know...... it is Xmas time and the guy could be like a santa to shooters????
Oh who the hell am i kidding....lightbulb

Just to clarify, this whole ad is a scam and it doesn't matter what condition the guy claims this pistol to be in.
I know, I was just trying to see what else the Moron would say before I offered him $2,000.00 for both it and the AR10 shipped. Being I'm an FFL 01 and can receive firearms, I was going to ask him to send me the guns 1st and after inspecting them, I'd send a PMO or PayPal. gun):D