• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: GoPro Hero 3+ Black w/ Pelican case & accessories

just browsing

Not holding my breath for this here but figured why not.

Selling a practically new GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition. I purchased it thinking I would mount it on my car for track days or on one of my RC planes but quite honestly I never use it. The camera, case, and accessories are all in like new condition, and I have the original boxes with most of the receipts for everything. If you're looking for a perfect all-in-one package to get you started, this is it. What you get:

GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition Camera
- This includes everything that came in the original box: waterproof case with mounting system, WiFi remote, battery charger with USB cable, as well as some other odds and ends. Comes with the user manual, quick start guide, and warranty information (which is good until 5/26/15).

SanDisk 32GB MicroSD Card
- All photos and videos have been removed. Comes with an adapter bridge to make it compatible with your computer.

Pelican iM2200 Storm Case
- Comes with foam inserts to neatly pack the camera and all of your accessories, plus plenty more space for any other equipment that you might have. I was able to easily fit my Nikon D7100 with two lenses in it along with the GoPro just to give you an idea.

KAM.PRO Adjustable Handle Kit
- Test fitted the camera on it but never used it. Basically brand new condition. Gives you tons of mounting options including a smart phone WiFi mount, DSLR hotshoe setup, pistol grip, detachable hand grip, and a few other configurations that I'm missing.

Sunpak PlatinumPlus 6700M 67" Telescopic Monopod
- Test fitted the camera on it but never used it. Once again it's basically brand new. Has 3 separate sections for maximum adjustability. Comes with a little carrying bag.

There's well over $700 worth of gear here and it's all practically brand new. Absolutely no signs of wear whatsoever. Everything looks and operates as if it were brand new.

Asking $550 for everything. Local transactions and cash ONLY. No trades. I will listen to reasonable offers but I'm not going to give this stuff away. I might consider selling the KAM.PRO and monopod individually but they have to go before the camera sells. Call/text with any questions or for more pictures. (267) 640-3287

Thanks.

Hey, how much for that dead cat in the background. Need a dog huntin decoy.

Hey, how much for that dead cat in the background. Need a dog huntin decoy.

Hahaha good spot, he was just sprawled out like he owns the place. Not sure how good he would be for a dog huntin decoy, dogs seem to be scared of him for one reason or another. Growl like a dog but meows like a pterodactyl, it's actually terrifying.