• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS/FT Steyr Pro Hunter - 300WSM with Zeiss 3.5-10x44

Boom

Steyr Pro Hunter, right handed, 300wsm that I am selling for my Dad (unfortunately I am a lefty!). Rifle has 75-100 rounds (at most) through it. In great condition, he is very meticulous with care of his rifles. The rifle has seen minimal use, only been on two trips, one as a backup. Purchased new and sent away for new trigger, custom camo paint and floated the barrel. He reports consistent 1" groups with factory ammo. Zeiss 3.5-10x44 MC on top and the strap is included. Asking $1300 for the package. Selling the rifle because he no longer needs it after Dan Glover (DCGS on this site) built him a 300wsm. Would consider trades for a Vortex Razor or similar quality spotting scope. Bi-pod not included. Thanks!

photo 4.JPG

photo 1.JPG

photo 3.JPG

photo 2.JPG

Reduced to $1200, like to get this sold, appreciate price feedback if you have any.
Thanks!

Guessing I have missed on pricing. After looking around further looks like $1000 is a fair price, sorry for starting too high. Please let me know if you have interest or feedback, thanks!

Bump. Please check PM responses. I will split rifle and the scope up if that helps.
Thanks