• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS/FT: Remington 700 ADL setup & synthetic stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

MudRunner2005

I just recently got my build finished, and these are the leftover parts...They have all been used, but are in very good shape

I have as follows:

1) Remington 700 ADL long action synthetic stock

2) ADL .25-06/.270/.280/.30-06 magazine box

3) ADL mag spring

4) ADL (can be used in BDL) .25-06/.270/.280/.30-06 magazine follower

5) Remington 700 factory .270 Win barrel. Unknown round count. Has front sight, missing rear (think it's at my gunsmiths, I'll try to get it from him this week). Bluing is great. No rust. Needs cleaning, as I never fired the gun, just bought it and took it straight to the smith to build and rebarrel.

6) Remington 700 complete firing pin and bolt assembly (ready to drop in a bolt body)

I am selling the entire setup (everything listed) for $250 shipped.

I will sell the the firing pin & bolt shroud assembly seperate for $50 shipped.

The barrel seperate for $100 shipped.

However, I will not split up the ADL components & stock, they are $100 shipped, that is a package deal.

Or will trade for equivelant value of NEW un-fired Nosler or Norma .300 Weatherby brass, which will be based on the price of the items you want. Brass must be new, as I need them for forming brass for my .300 Ackley Magnum.

I do accept, and prefer, PayPal as method of payment.

Thanks

Mud

$200 shipped for everything...OBO.

Willing to trade for stuff.....Open to trade offers.

I just need this stuff gone, because I have too much junk laying around collecting dust, and I'm sure someone could use this stuff. It's all in great shape.

Bump...

Still have everything if someone needs any of it...

If prices are too high, make an offer. I need this stuff out of my way.

Status
Not open for further replies.