• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS/FT Rem 700 6.5 Creedmoor

Tyward

I'd like to sell or trade my custom 700 in 6.5 Creedmoor. The action is squared, bolt face squared, lugs lapped, PR&T Firing Pin and Spring Assembly, Timney Trigger set at 1.5lbs. It has a 30" SS Kreiger 5R barrel with a 1/8" twist. I believe it's a Rem Varmint contour. It's bedded in a Boyds Thumbhole Stock in Royal Jacaranda. I stole the McMillian off of it for my 300WM. I also have 2 boxes of Hornady Brass and a set of New RCBS Dies that go with it.Trades would be for NightForce Optics or other high end scopes in MOA with exposed turrets or other 700's in Sendero's or other nice rifles. I'm mainly looking for a 7Mag, 300WM, either Ultra Mags or Short Action Ultra's. Cash Price is $1200. I can email Pics. Thanks for looking

Last edited:
I did the work myself. I do all my own work and a lot of others as well. I'm trying to post pics here to keep from having to send a bunch of emails or texts

image.jpg

I have no idea why they are upside down!?! But they uploaded finally!

Since the stock went to a 300 win mag I am assuming this is built on a long action? That barrel looks pretty heavy for a Remington contour can you get some measurements at the breech and muzzle end? Thanks

Disregard my last. I can see its a long action but like the previous post, round count?