• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS/FT KRIEGER 308 cal barrel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to pass on this for now. Decided to focus on a different project. Its all your kalindark. Enjoy the sweet deal...

Interested if the previous post passes. Would take with or with out break after some pics.

...and charlie deuce owes me if this sale goes through. I dug up his thread from a long time ago :). Good luck and you're welcome!

I've been away from my computer for a couple days. Obviously I haven't pushed selling the barrel for awhile. Reason being that I was actually planning on using it again that's why I bought the break for it. With the cost of this barrel at 350.00, and the added cost of the break being another 130.00 , you could buy a new unfluted barrel alot cheaper. The barrel isn't threaded for the break yet either.

I've been away from my computer for a couple days. Obviously I haven't pushed selling the barrel for awhile. Reason being that I was actually planning on using it again that's why I bought the break for it. With the cost of this barrel at 350.00, and the added cost of the break being another 130.00 , you could buy a new unfluted barrel alot cheaper. The barrel isn't threaded for the break yet either. F.Y.I. BARREL is no longer for sale. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.