• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

FS/FT Custom Meredith rifles 6x47 lapua rifle or barreled action

arrow

Have a great condition excellent shooting rifle. I picked it up on a trade and not exactly what I am looking for. This rifle shoots one hole groups every single time (even a couple groups in the 0's) It has 431 rounds fired through it, and no scratches or nicks that really stand out.

Includes 100 pieces of lapua brass, Forster full length sizing die, and Forster competition micrometer die.

Meredith short action with 20 MOA rail

26" Kreiger 1:8" twist

Muzzle threaded 5/8x24

APA Gen 2 Little bastard brake

Timmy Calvin elite trigger

Manners carbon fiber T6A mini chassis (bipod rail and 2 flush cups on the left side)

(Scope, rings, and magazine not included)

About $3775 into the whole package.

Will ship everything for $3200

Would like to keep the stock and sell everything else for $2000 shipped.

Trades:

I am really looking for something in 6mm or 6.5mm on a defiance or bighorn action in a manners or mcmillan stock. Will take barreled actions or just actions as partial trades.
61.jpg
62.jpg
63.jpg
64.jpg
65.jpg

Great looking stick. What is the weight of the bare rifle? Is the action bedded?

Ill have to get back to you on the weight, but it is not bedded. It has the mini chassis and as well as it shoots, I see no reason to bed it.

This rifle is an absolute hammer as it used to be mine. One of the few I kick myself for getting rid of. If I had a good trade offer it would be coming back. I got a 300wm lol