• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Eberlestock J34

clbrown23

I am selling my lightly used J34. This pack is in great condition no tears, rips or signs of wear. All zippers work properly no snags, no blood stains. This is a great pack that can compress for a day pack or expand to haul meat getting rid of it because I don't need this many cubic inches. Asking $300 tyd. Thanks for the look. I'll post pictures as soon as I can

Just so you know and I'm not trying to be a jerk but you can find these brand new for what your asking. Does yours include a spike duffel or the waist belt pouches

yea I realize what they are they are going for thanks. But I'm not going to list the pack at my bottom dollar and then get a low offer for 200 bucks I posted it with dickering room like most people do. Not to be a jerk but are you interested in the pack? If not the. it doesn't matter if I have the accessories or not. Thanks

Yes I was interested but the price scared me away. I don't enjoy haggling I find that when people list things at a fair price they get snagged up quick.

I find that... haggling takes place on most used items on the computer and in face to face purchases, unless the price is a steal of course. And for not enjoying "haggling" you have spent more time "haggling" me about the price then it would have taken to make an offer settle on a price and ship the item!

IMG_0395.JPG

IMG_0396.JPG