• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: CZ452 17hmr Varmint w/Timney & rings (ND) $450

nad1967

I know I am asking a little more for this rifle, but that's because it's such a great shooter with such a history from starting out as a bland factory rifle to mature with upgrades such as a name brand trigger, a much better looking stock, CZ factory rings, and a pillar bedding to accompany a new look for this rifle.

It is a used (500rd) CZ 17hmr, with an after market installed timney trigger, pillar bedded stock, CZ brand rings, and 1 HMR magazine.

The blueing is a bit worn out but that just just blends with the character of this beautiful wood grained sharp shooter who has scored multiple sub 1" 100yd 5 shot groups, many sub 1/2" 50yd 5 shot groups, and too many Dak Rats to list. I guess what I am trying to say is that my asking price of $450 shipped to your FFL only warrants that this is the best rimfire I have owned. Let me know if you are interested. Located in Minot ND