• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Customized Remington 700 SS Sendero 7 STW

Supertrucker

FS: Customized Remington 700 Sendero Stainless Fluted in 7STW

Will consider trade for a NIB Swarovski 8x32 EL

-Action trued and barrel cryo'd by Arnold Arms
-Holland/McMillan Signature Series ADL stock bedded in Marine-tex with Hollands special screws
-Holland muzzle brake
-Holland recoil lug
-Jewell trigger set at 1#
-Badger Bolt knob
-Holland "Bullet Proof" scope mounts
-Barrel Tuff-Coated in matte black (wearing thin is some spots)

Includes: Redding "S" neck die with .308" bushing as well as a Redding Deluxe die set with shellholder. 183 pcs of new Winchester brass and approximatly 55 pcs 1x & 2x fired brass.
On a face to face sale, I will also throw in 3 lbs of Retumbo

Rifle started out as a stock Sendero when the 7STW was introduced in 1996. Had Arnold Arms do their "accurizing oackage" on it. Then I added the stock upgrade and had Darrell Holland put a brake on it and his recoil lug. Barrel was set back when he added the lug at approx 300 rds. Barrel has about 600 through it now. Rifling and throat show no visible signs of wear. This rifle shoots 120gr Nosler BT's very well with my best groups in the low 2's. It also likes Nosler 160 Accubonds and more recently I have been shooting the Berger 168 VLD's and found a load that will push these into small groups while doing 3200fps with Retumbo. Rifle weighs 10 1/4 pounds with scope.

Scope not included (Leupold 3.5-10x40 w/ele turret) but will sell for $400 with the rifle.

Asking $1500 shipped to an FFL lower 48, California OK. An "I'll take it" here trumps a PM.

sideview7.jpg

7action.jpg

7stwstamp.jpg

7butt.jpg

Last edited:
questions:
what does your group in the low 2's mean?
Do you have the original stock?
can you post a picture of the brake?
thanks
TX COWDOC

questions:
what does your group in the low 2's mean?
Do you have the original stock?
can you post a picture of the brake?
thanks
TX COWDOC

I take my calipers and measure burnt edge to burnt edge and subtract the bullet diameter. So if my group measured .515" and then subtract bullet diameter of .284" I get a group of .231"

No, I do not have the original stock. The original stocks that came on the first generation Senderos had very bad ergonomics for LR shooting.

muzzlebrake.jpg

Recent Posts