• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Custom Tikka 7mm Dakota

paste

I have for sale a custom Tikka M658 chambered in 7mm Dakota. It has a 28" Bartlein barrel with #8 contour, 1-8.6 twist and a Holland muzzle brake the action is trued and bedded in a Mcmillan hunter stock. the trigger is tuned to a crisp 2lbs and there is 2 magazines with the gun.
approx. 350 rnds thru it and it will consistently shoot .6 MOA with 180gr sierra matchkings.
$1100 shipped from my ffl to your ffl

Attachments

• 20140216_140819.jpg
    20140216_140819.jpg
    237.8 KB · Views: 27
Not an easy round to find. Have any loading equipment or rounds to go with sale?
Awesome looking rifle!

I do have a set of redding dies and brass but I haven't decided to sell them or keep them. .... I guess if I had the right offer I could let them go with the gun

People should not be nervous about components for this clambering.brass is of good quality, dies are available as well as brass. My 300 Dakota is a hammer, good luck on the sale

im trying to offset the cost of a build that should be done next month but I am open to trade suggestions..... so whatcha got..... (just don't tell my wife):D:D

any interest in a 224TTH with a custom barrel built on a ruger. if so shoot me your email and I will get you some pictures.

the rifle weighs approx. 11lbs...
trades I would be interested in start at 6.5 caliber and bigger im not really looking for anything smaller than 6.5