• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS- Custom 6.5x300 WBY

evilml

For Sale- Brand new custom 6.5x300 WBY built by Moyers Custom Rifles in Carlisle, PA. I had this gun built in 2008. It has been sitting in my safe ever since. It is in absolute brand new mint condition. It is a beautiful rifle, built with very solid components. I have never shot this rifle, but have had numerous rifles built by Moyer and all have been proven to have the accuracy that is expected from a custom build. Rifle is built on a trued Howa 1500 Action. Has a 29.5" Hart #5.5 contour stainless fluted barrel with muzzle brake (Barrel length with brake is 32"). Action is pillar and glass bedded into a satin finish Richards Microfit thumbhole stock with decel pad. Metal is matte finish and is covered with matte black Gun Kote. I have $1750 invested and can show receipts. Thanks for looking!

Final Price Drop **$1150** shipped to an FFL in the CONUS. (Bipod not included) Cash or USPS Money Order. (Not looking for any trades)

IMG_5883.jpg

IMG_5892.jpg

IMG_5885.jpg

IMG_5881.jpg

IMG_7910.jpg

Last edited: